Welcome to Sunstreams Villa, our beautifully furnished open aspect 5 bedroom villa which has been recently refurbished throughout and is fully loaded.
Villa locale features
~ Disney World 11 minutes away
~ Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure 25 minutes away
~ Sea World 25 minutes away
~ Champions gate golf course 5 minutes away
~ Southern Dunes golf course 5 minutes away
~ International Drive 20 minutes away
~ Publix and Walmart 7 minutes away
~ Premium Outlets 30 minutes away
~ Located in a secure gated community
Sitting on a beautiful landscaped plot located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with a conservation view to the rear, Sunstreams offers perfect seclusion. Our villa is not overlooked so offers total privacy to our guests, relaxing and watching the sunset over the conservation area from the first floor balcony is highly recommended.
Please contact us if you need any further information or guidance.
Tracey and Steve Jones
The home has a well established management company in Orlando. In addition to ensuring the villa fully complies with Florida State licensing requirements for rented accommodation, they ensure the house is maintained in top condition and are on hand in the event you need assistance during your stay.
For your convenience, you are given a code to access the home in advance, so you wont have to drive to a key collection point or worry about contacting the management company if you have any travel delays.
- All bed linens and towels are provided
- Starter pack on arrival with toilet rolls and basic soaps provided
- Barbeque available (please ask for further details)
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
The family room has a light and airy vaulted ceiling with natural light coming in at first floor level making this a lovely bright space with access onto the pool deck through a wide patio door. This area has been recently updated with new family size leather sofa and 65 inch SMART HD TV with full cable access. You can also spread out and use the additional living space or the first floor nook upstairs.
Main Living Area:
- 65 inch flat screen HD LED Smart TV with full cable coverage including live UK football matches.
- Contemporary 6 seater L-shaped suite
- Three door patio access to the Pool.
- Open plan to the kitchen and breakfast area.
Aditional Living Area:
- 3 seater and 2 seater sofa with a coffee table.
- Area includes 6 seater dining suite.
First Floor Nook / Gaming space
- A quiet space to relax - or a cinema gaming space, whatever you choose.
- 2 seater convertable futon/ bed (suitable for youngsters)
- 55 inch HD TV with PS4 games console, 2 wifi controllers and a large selection of games
- You can stream you tube or music or watch DVDs or blu rays if you wish
- Leather chair and desk if you need laptop space
An archway from the front sitting area leads you though into the kitchen, and then onto the breakfast area . The bar height breakfast table seats 6 The fully renovated kitchen is equipped with black granite work tops and all of the appliances and crockery that you would expect in a luxury villa.
A separate utility room hosts a large capacity washer and dryer, with iron and ironing board.
- Fully equipped large and contemporary luxury kitchen with all accessories.
- Adjacent to the breakfast area.
- Built in microwave, large refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven.
- Large kitchen bar with 2 stools.
- All cutlery, cookware, pans and utensils provided.
- Seperate utiliity room with a large capacity washer and drier.
- Ironing board and Iron.
As you enter this bright and spacious 5 bedroom villa, you initially walk into the open plan sitting area.This is a formal dining area which can seat 6 people and has additional seating on two comfy sofas where you can relax and contemplate the day. In addition there is a seperate contemporary bar height table in the breakfat nook which will also seat six, plus the kirtchen bar for two.
- Two separate dining areas plus kitchen bar with two additional stools
- Breakfast area with contemporary high top table and swivel stools and bench
- Formal dining table for 6 in the additional living room.
- Baby high chair available free of charge.
The master bedroom is located at the top of the stairs and takes up the whole left side of the villa, making a very spacious suite. Walk through to the ensuite bathroom, has a soak tub, walk in shower and his and hers vanity units and built in large closets.
On the opposite side of the landing, there is another Queen bedroom, a Disney themed Minnie twin bedroom and family bathroom, which again would make an ideal family suite.
On the ground floor you have two bedrooms which share a bathroom between. A queen bedroom at the rear of the house offers access to the pool, and the other Disney Nemo bedroom has twin beds, making it an ideal family suite, for parents wishing to be close by their younger children.
In addition we have convertible sofa bed in the first floor landing which would be suitable for youngsters as additional sleeping.
- Master bedroom with mahogany King size bed and suite, access to large bathroom with walk in shower and large balcony.
- Two bedrooms with Queen size beds, the ground floor room with direct access to the pool
- Two themed bedrooms with two sets of twin beds
- Each bedroom has a large flat screen HDTV, and airconditioning and fans
- First floor nook with convertible sofa bed suitable for youngsters.
- Use of a Crib is available.
- All bed linens and towels are provided
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
As you would expect in a luxury Villa, the bedrooms have fully accessible bathrooms; the Master has its own en suite, while each Queen and twin room has their own bathroom and shower. Downstairs there is a further WC and vanity unit and there is also an outside shower to help cool off.
- Full ensuite to the Master bedroom, including a bath, full walk-in two-person fully tiled shower and his/her vanity units.
- Upstairs bathroom servicing Queen and twin bedrooms, including bath with a shower.
- Ground floor, servicing the ground floor Queen and twin bedrooms. including bath with a shower.
- Ground floor WC and vanity unit.
The garage has been converted to a gamesroom, with a pool table, table football and air hockey to amuse children of all ages. Checl out our signed soccer shirt collection and memorabilia. For additional comfort we have installed two huge 52" cooling ceiling fans and additoonal lighting and a bar height table with two high stools, and a 55 inch HD TV so why not organise a family tournament ?
- Games room, featuring Air Hockey, a Pool table and Fusball,
- Added ventilation provided by two 52 inch ceiling fans.
- Additional lighting over the pool table.
- 55 inch HD TV;
The west facing pool offers a glorious place to relax and soak up the Florida sun all through the day. Enjoy the restful conservation view overlooking woodland and a lake, make friends with the two friendly cranes often seen together walking around..Ensure you make full use of the luxury sun loungers and recliners, outdoor dining tables and chairs your family will really be able to spread out and enjoy the large pool deck. Ideal for a lovely breakfast or evening glass of wine with the pool lights on, lanai ceiling fan providing a cool breeze and if you feel like it.
- Large Pool (Approximately 30 feet) with night lighting.
- Beautiful deck with lanai covering the full length of the back of the house
- Large number of poolside accessories, including 2 large breakfast tables with 8 chairs, 2 recliner chairs with foot stools and 4 sunbeds, all with high quality padded cushions.
- Outside shower.
- Fully netted child safety fencing available.
- Ceiling fan and lighting.
Overlooked by a lovely balcony area above with two relaxing chairs
The property is located in the secure gated community of "The Sanctuary at West Haven." It is a very quiet and peaceful location with tree-lined avenues and well kept gardens and Sunstreams is at the end of a quiet cul -de- sac.
The rear of the villa has lovely views across the conservation area and as there are no properties directly at the rear of the property it gives a nice feeling of space with a high degree of privacy. The rear of the property is west facing which allows the large pool deck to become a great location to admire the lovely sunsets and why not take advantage of our large balcony to enjoy a cool drink in the evening?
- Overlooking beautfiul conservation area, featuring local wildlife and two large Cranes.
- Parking space in drive for two cars.
- Large first floor balcony with two glider wicker seats accessible from the Master Bedroom.
- FREE Highspeed Wifi internet access with booster coverage across the entire Villa.
- Cable television provided to all TVs with Smart Access to your own subscriptions.
- Free local phone calls
In addition we have a gaming space on the first floor with a new PS4 game console, 15 different games and huge 55 inch smart HD TV for your enjoyment.
- Travel Crib for babies.
- High Chair
- Stroller available.
The Sanctuary at West Haven offers luxury Orlando villas and vacation rentals direct from the owners. Located just off HWY54 in Davenport, Florida it's less than 15 minutes drive from Disney World.
West Haven is a large estate with six smaller communities within it, each with it's own gated entrance. With about 100 villas positioned around a central conservation area, this resort offers an ideal setting for spotting Florida wildlife. As you enter West Haven, the approach is exceptionally attractive as you drive down a beautifully manicured driveway towards the holiday homes. Many of the homes on The Sanctuary at West Haven are two story, with vaulted ceilings in the lounge area, giving the spacious feeling you would expect from a Florida villa. This prestigious resort is a perfect base for your holiday with everything that Central Florida has to offer being close by, including Champions Gates where there are restaurants, shops and a Publix supermarket. Disney World Orlando is only a 15 minute drive away.
Previous 6 months |
Next 6 months
Previous 6 months |
Next 6 months
Rental rates quoted in
||£125 per night
||£160 per night
||£130 per night
Rental rates additional information
Optional pool heating available at additional cost of £18/$25/day.
We take a £300 / $400 deposit to hold your dates, if you are traveling within the next 12 weeks then the full amount is payable.
We can accept payments via cheques in pounds and internet bank transfers in pounds or dollars.
When the final payment is made a "Client information sheet" will be sent to you with full details of how to find and access the property plus some tips about the surrounding area.
A £200/$250 security deposit will also be added to your rental. This is fully refundable subject to the property being left in a good condition at the end of your rental.
Refund available if cancellation 60 days before arrival date. Unfortunately no refund available if within 60 days. The deposit is non refundable.
Cleaning costs included unless your stay is six days or less - in that case an additional cleaning cost of £80 / $110 is required.
Have you stayed here? Share your thoughts –
write a review