Florida Villas to Rent Direct By Owner
When looking to rent one of our Florida villas, you may wish to consider the following ...
- Decide on the dates you wish to travel - If you need to travel within school holidays, you will need to book early to get the home you want.
- Get confirmation from all the members in the party, so you know exactly how many you need to accommodate.
- If booking Florida villas between two or more families, will children be happy to share a bedroom or will they want their own room.
- Have a budget in mind for the accommodation, be realistic with this, obviously the more you allocate the higher quality of home you will have for your holiday. You could be there for two weeks, and you want it to be the best holiday you can afford.
- List what is important to you in your holiday home and give each item a level of importance, as you may need to compromise, eg is having two en-suites more important than a games room?
- If you are looking for homes near a particular attraction, it’s often the case that you can save money or have a larger property by being slightly further away; it may only be a difference of 20 minute car journey.
- Most people want to contact multiple owners to check availability and get quotes. The vr360homes site makes it easy to do this as you only need to complete the contact form at the bottom of the villa listing page once and your details will be copied from one page to the next making it quick and easy to send multiple enquiries.
Once you have answered all the above questions you can begin selecting your dream vacation villa in Florida. Most homes have lots of high quality photos, around 80% of the homes have a 360 Tour which really gives you a feel so you can get a detailed looks around the home.
To begin your search just enter your preferred community / location in the search bar, if you don't have one just leave this blank. Then select the dates your require and the number of bedrooms and hit search. The search bar can be accessed on most pages at the top but you can start from our Florida villas home page or you can use are Orlando villas search page which ever is easier.
Once you have found a vacation rental that you want to book and have received a quote from the owner it maybe quicker and easier to give them a call to ask any questions about the home, this also gives them the opportunity to share any local tips and tricks they may have picked up from owning a home is this area like good restaurants etc.