Siesta Key is a luxurious family vacation home with 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and an extended pool & spa deck, located in the well-established, and highly regarded, secure gated community resort of Emerald Island.
Siesta Key is located in the prestigious Enclave section of Emerald Island which features more spacious homes on larger lots. It is the largest of the villa types on Emerald Island and is perfectly situated with a south-facing pool and spa deck which is not overlooked by other properties, thereby offering uninterrupted views over the lake and woodland area beyond and spectacular sunsets. This setting provides a private and tranquil retreat which is perfect for those days when you want to relax and unwind away from the hustle and bustle of the theme parks.
Located just five miles from DisneyWorld, Emerald Island has excellent facilities for guests to enjoy including heated pools, hot tubs, sauna, fitness suite, computer room, games room and internet cafe. There are also playgrounds for children, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts and a nature trail to explore. Being just a 10 minute drive to DisneyWorld, 20 minutes to SeaWorld and 30 minutes to Universal, Emerald Island is a perfect base from which to visit all of the attractions Orlando has to offer. There are also supermarkets, restaurants and a wide range of shops just minutes away on US192 and US27.
The extended pool area has a 28ft x 14ft heated pool and adjoining spa and is in the sunshine all day long, all year round. For those times when you get too hot, you can simply retreat to the large covered lanai area with its three overhead fans. There are plenty of reclining sun loungers as well as tables and chairs for relaxing or dining outside whilst enjoying the views. There is also a removable safety fence in place to keep young children away from the pool when not supervised.
Inside Siesta Key, you will find a fully air-conditioned, spacious home which can easily accommodate up to 16 adults and children over the age of two and up to an additional four infants under two. All guest reservations are fully inclusive of many things which are often charged as additional extras, such as:
- Early check in and late check out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary accidental damage insurance
- Unlimited use of top of the range Weber gas BBQ
- High speed wireless internet throughout the property
- Extensive library of books, blu-rays & dvds, Xbox One and Xbox 360 games
- Baby equipment including: two wooden cribs, two ‘pack and play’ cribs, high chairs, strollers, baby monitors, stair gates, etc.
The only optional extra that we offer is for pool and spa heating as this varies according to individual guest preference - the cost for this is £20 per day.
Key features of the downstairs accommodation include:
- Large, open-plan living area with huge corner sofa which has two powered USB sockets built into the central armrest for charging phones, tablets, etc., two electrically-powered reclining chairs and a separate, matching rocking chair. For those family movie nights, there is a 60" Samsung 4K Ultra HD ‘smart’ TV, which allows you to view Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, etc in up to 4K ultra high definition. This TV is hooked up to an HD cable system and is partnered with a Samsung ‘smart’ blu-ray & dvd player. There is also a Sonos wireless music system which you can control directly from your own smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Separate lounge with large corner sofa and a 50” Samsung HD TV with HD cable. There is also an Xbox One with a wide range of games to appeal to families, teens and younger kids.
- Two dining areas with seating for up to sixteen guests: one with a more formal dining table and chairs for up to 8 guests and a more informal dining area, also with seating for up to 8 guests.
- Generously equipped kitchen with a full range of high quality appliances, with plenty of pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, etc. to accommodate parties of all sizes.
- Separate utility room with a state of the art, high capacity washer and two matching dryers for the additional convenience of larger parties.
- Triple-garage games room with: 8’ Eliminator pool table, Killspin ping-pong table, Tornado T-3000 foosball table and Gold Standard Pro air hockey table. There is also a 50” Samsung HD TV with HD cable and bar-style tables and chairs. This room is electrically air conditioned via a high quality, high capacity, Honeywell standalone A/C unit which is vented to the outside of the villa.
The sleeping accommodation offers generously proportioned rooms which ensure that even large parties will never feel crowded. There are seven bedrooms and six bathrooms in total:
- Two master king-sized bedrooms, located upstairs at opposite corners of the villa, each with extra-large ensuite bathrooms comprising 'his/her’ twin sinks, corner bath, separate toilet and separate shower cubicle.
- Three further standard king-sized bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms comprising toilet, sink and low profile bath with overhead shower: two of these ensuite rooms are upstairs and one is downstairs for the convenience of older guests or guests with impaired mobility.
- Two twin bedrooms, one with two bunk beds and the other with two single beds: these rooms share a 'jack & jill’ ensuite bathroom with the same configuration as the standard king ensuite bathrooms.
- Each bedroom has a 32” Samsung flatscreen HDTV with HD cable TV installed. Several of these TVs are enabled with ’smart’ features and/or partnered with Samsung ‘smart' blu-ray & dvd players which allow you to view Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, etc. in high definition.
Siesta Key is owned by a family with children both young and old who have been regular visitors to Orlando over the last 20 years. We stayed in many different villas in many different locations before deciding to buy our own - we carefully researched the market over several years before choosing Siesta Key which we truly believe is the ‘jewel in the crown’ of Emerald Island.
We feel that we know what guests really want in a vacation rental and our aim is to give you the best vacation home experience possible in order that you can fully concentrate on enjoying your precious vacation time. We positively encourage guest feedback and are committed to a process of continuous improvement of all aspects of our villa so, if you do decide to stay at Siesta Key, please do let us know what you thought of your stay and how you think we could improve Siesta Key for the benefit of future guests.
Siesta Key is fully licensed and is locally managed by our brilliant maintenance team so our guests have peace of mind that professional assistance is just a phone call away 24 hours a day in the unlikely event of a problem arising. Please note that, In order to maintain a high quality of service for all our guests, we do not allow pets or smoking.
We have a selection of over 25 luxury self catering 4 to 8 bedroom vacation rentals and villas available on the 24hrs secure gated community of Emerald Island Resort, with homes on La Isla Drive, Lido Key Drive, Secret Key Cove, Oasis Key Cove, Sunrise Key Drive, Palm Harbor Drive and Emerald Isle Blvd. Located in Kissimmee just off HWY 192 Emerald Island Resort is an ideal base to explore all the Disney / Orlando theme parks and attractions, it also has a large clubhouse with communal pool area which is open to all resident guests.
All our Emerald Island vacation rentals are ideally located close to lots of restaurants, shops and within 20 minutes of all the Orlando theme parks including Universal Studios and Wet n Wild. Within 5 minutes drive you have access to over 20 different restaurants from TGI's Fridays, Bahama Breeze, Longhorn Steakhouse, Applebee's, Millers Ale House, Logan's Roadhouse, Bonefish Grill, Red Lobster a number of pizza parlours, there are also the usual fast food restaurants like McDonalds, Burger King and Taco Bell.
If shopping is your thing then whilst staying at one of our luxury vacation rentals and villas on Emerald Island Resort why not visit one of the nearby malls. Three of the best that we visit on a regular basis are the Florida Mall which has all the big department stores (Macy's, Dillards, JC Penny, Nordstorm) and some great sales at certain times of the year. Next is the Orlando Premium Outlets where everything is on sale all the time and you can get some amazing bargains but don't end up buying clothes just because they seem like a steal. Lastly is The Mall at Millenia which has all the high end brands like Tiffany & Co, Apple, Breitling, Coach, Rolex, Burberry, Cartier and many more so if you are looking to spend some serious money this is the place for you. The Mall at Millennia also has some of the best restaurants in Orlando like The Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang's and Brio Tuscan Grille so why head there for an early dinner and late night shopping.
Please contact the Emerald Island Resort vacation rental owners direct via the contact forms to check availability, prices, read reviews or ask any questions about booking. Every one of our Emerald Island Resort villas is privately owned and locally managed so all you need to do is relax and enjoy your holiday. Don't just take our word for it check out the Emerald Island Resort reviews on each of our homes to see what previous guests had to say.
We hope you enjoy your stay on the Emerald Island Resort and check out our Emerald Island Resort Clubhouse blog post which has loads of useful and important information.
We have just added the Emerald Island Resort clubhouse Tiki Bar menu which shows you all the food and drink options available.
Rental rates quoted in
||Daily Rate - £200
||Daily Rate - £225
||Daily Rate - £250
||Daily Rate - £225
||Daily Rate - £200
||Daily Rate - £280
||Daily Rate - £215
||Daily Rate - £240
||Daily Rate - £265
||Daily Rate - £240
||Daily Rate - £215
||Daily Rate - £300
Rental rates additional information
All rates exclude tax at 13.5% but are inclusive of many things which are often charged as additional extras, such as: early check in and late check out (subject to availability), accidental damage insurance, unlimited use of gas BBQ, credit card processing fees, high speed wireless internet and much more!
The only item which is not included in the rate is pool/spa heating as this very much depends on the time of year and guest preference. If required, this is available at just £20 per night.
As we provide free accidental damage insurance to all our guests, we do not require security deposits.
Bookings can be secured with a 25% deposit with the balance not required until 30 days prior to the rental start date. Payment can be made by bank transfer, debit/credit card or Paypal.
Deposits will be refunded in full for all bookings cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival. For bookings cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival, deposits will be refunded in full if the property can be re-booked to another guest for the chosen dates.
Rates and availability are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.