Situated within the prestigious and exclusive gated Emerald Island resort, with it’s 11 acre nature trail in the centre. Guests are permitted to use the clubhouse and it’s amenities free of charge, this includes a swimming pool, volleyball & tennis courts, games room, gym, sauna, internet room (small charge), bar and children’s playground etc… also plenty of golf courses to choose from nearby.
- South facing and overlooking a lake and conservation woodland
- Seventh Heaven Villa provides the perfect setting for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday
- The south facing pool deck is one of the largest on the resort
- Air conditioned throughout, furnished to an executive standard and designed for comfort
- Games Room, Cable TV in most rooms, Children’s Games, Books, DVD films and lots of little extras for all of the family
- Private hi-speed wireless internet access throughout the villa for your laptop / mobile PC etc
Being south facing and overlooking a lake and conservation woodland, Seventh Heaven Villa provides the perfect setting for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. The south facing pool deck is one of the largest on the resort.
Air conditioned throughout, furnished to an executive standard and designed for comfort.
Villa facilities include: Games Room, Cable TV in most rooms, Children’s Games, Books, DVD films and lots of little extras for all of the family.
- Living room - Comfortable seating area with TV.
- Family Room - Ample comfortable seating area with ceiling fan, equipped with a 60’’ home cinema system and music centre.
- Fully equipped luxury kitchen with all modern conveniences (oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, ice maker, dish washer, coffee maker, toaster) and telephone - Breakfast bar.
- Large dining table (seats ten) in a surrounding decorated for an elegant dining experience.
- Master Bedroom Suite 1 and 2 - King size bed, 27’’ cable television (with integrated DVD and video player), ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom (with roman style bath, separate shower and toilet) and walk in closet.
- Master Bedroom Suite 3 - King size bed, 27’’ cable television (with integrated DVD and video player) , ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 1 - 2 single beds, 27’’ cable television and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 - Disney bedroom with themed decoration, two sets of bunk beds (for four children), 27’’ cable television (with integrated DVD and video player), games console and en-suite bathroom (shared with bedroom 3).
- Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds, 27’’ cable television (with integrated DVD and video player) and en-suite bathroom (shared with bedroom 2).
- Bedroom 4 - Queen size bed, 27’’ cable television (with integrated DVD and video player) adjacent to Bathroom 1.
- Full size pool table, darts and table tennis.
- Swimming Pool and Spa Bath / Jacuzzi - Private and screened heated swimming pool (length 30’ x width 15’ - depth 3’ to 5’) – Adjoining relaxing spa bath / Jacuzzi.
- Pool Deck and Barbecue area - 2000 square foot pool deck area (non wooden), fan cooled lanai / patio covered area complete with ample sun lounges, table and chairs. Off deck barbecue for alfresco dining can be provided at a small extra cost
The Emerald Island Clubhouse is the vibrant center of activity for the community. And even though your home is close to the area's most renowned attractions, the activities and amenities of this venue are so special you and your guest may choose not to leave.
You, your family, and your guests may enjoy a friendly game of volleyball or a relaxing afternoon at the pool. The beautifully landscaped grounds also feature a children's play area adjacent to the Clubhouse, and a tennis court is in the works. The Clubhouse is very near a trail for walking, jogging, or biking that winds through the community's natural woodland setting.
At 4,000 square feet the Clubhouse has something for everyone including a fitness facility and spa with hot tub, sauna, and steam room; a planned sundry shop; a meeting room for informal gatherings; a computer for guest access to the internet; and a planned snack bar.
The Emerald Island Clubhouse is the source for premier service. A helpful staff member will assist with dinner reservations, attraction tickets, or transportation.
The staffed Clubhouse has plans to provide towel service and music at the pool, movie rental, and other thoughtful touches to make your visits to Emerald Island Resort a worry-free experience.
- Internal Garage - None
- Car Parking - Comfortable parking for two large cars / people carriers (on drive / off street).
- We provide private hi-speed wireless internet access throughout the villa for your laptop / mobile PC etc.
We have a selection of over 25 luxury self catering 4 to 8 bedroom vacation rentals and villas available on the 24hrs secure gated community of Emerald Island Resort, with homes on La Isla Drive, Lido Key Drive, Secret Key Cove, Oasis Key Cove, Sunrise Key Drive, Palm Harbor Drive and Emerald Isle Blvd. Located in Kissimmee just off HWY 192 Emerald Island Resort is an ideal base to explore all the Disney / Orlando theme parks and attractions, it also has a large clubhouse with communal pool area which is open to all resident guests.
All our Emerald Island vacation rentals are ideally located close to lots of restaurants, shops and within 20 minutes of all the Orlando theme parks including Universal Studios and Wet n Wild. Within 5 minutes drive you have access to over 20 different restaurants from TGI's Fridays, Bahama Breeze, Longhorn Steakhouse, Applebee's, Millers Ale House, Logan's Roadhouse, Bonefish Grill, Red Lobster a number of pizza parlours, there are also the usual fast food restaurants like McDonalds, Burger King and Taco Bell.
If shopping is your thing then whilst staying at one of our luxury vacation rentals and villas on Emerald Island Resort why not visit one of the nearby malls. Three of the best that we visit on a regular basis are the Florida Mall which has all the big department stores (Macy's, Dillards, JC Penny, Nordstorm) and some great sales at certain times of the year. Next is the Orlando Premium Outlets where everything is on sale all the time and you can get some amazing bargains but don't end up buying clothes just because they seem like a steal. Lastly is The Mall at Millenia which has all the high end brands like Tiffany & Co, Apple, Breitling, Coach, Rolex, Burberry, Cartier and many more so if you are looking to spend some serious money this is the place for you. The Mall at Millennia also has some of the best restaurants in Orlando like The Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang's and Brio Tuscan Grille so why head there for an early dinner and late night shopping.
Please contact the Emerald Island Resort vacation rental owners direct via the contact forms to check availability, prices, read reviews or ask any questions about booking. Every one of our Emerald Island Resort villas is privately owned and locally managed so all you need to do is relax and enjoy your holiday. Don't just take our word for it check out the Emerald Island Resort reviews on each of our homes to see what previous guests had to say.
We hope you enjoy your stay on the Emerald Island Resort and check out our Emerald Island Resort Clubhouse blog post which has loads of useful and important information.
We have just added the Emerald Island Resort clubhouse Tiki Bar menu which shows you all the food and drink options available.
Previous 6 months |
Next 6 months
Previous 6 months |
Next 6 months
Rental rates additional information
We also require a £500.00 refundable security deposit check to secure your dates; this is returned approximately 21 days after your departure date subject to no breakages/damage.
we accept all credit cards/cheque and BACS deposits.
Please contact the owner to check rental rates
Have you stayed here? Share your thoughts –
write a review
Our party of 13 had the pleasure of staying here in Oct'14. We have previously stayed in Emerald Island Resort and fine its location to all the theme parks ideal. This is the best villa we have stayed in yet and only wish there were more of us going back in 2015 to justify us staying in this beautiful large home. It was so well equiped both inside with enough crockery I don't think we would of had to use the same plate twice and out, never any fighting over patio furniture. The games room was a huge hit and although we didn't use them there was a choice of stollers if you were travelling with little ones. Really can't stress enough what a lovely place this is....book today!!!!
Date of stay: October 2014
Reviewer name: Forsyth/Smith Family, Aberdeen, Scotland
Feb 2014 Holiday
We had an amazing holiday in Feb 2014.
The villa was excellent, exactly as described. Very clean, spacious and with all the facilities that you could possibably need. Absolutely helped make our holiday even better.
Bryce was extremely helpful prior to our departure and answered all of our questions.
Would 100% recommend this villa to anyone who wants a great hassle free place to stay.
Date of stay: February 2014
Reviewer name: Burks Family, UK
Seventh Heaven Villa Review
Paul and Rachel,
We wanted to write and let you know what a fabulous time we had on holiday at your villa, which we cannot praise highly enough. It was clean, well-equipped and the ideal base for our three families. It was also perfectly situated near all the Disney parks, but far enough out to unwind.
Despite the frenetic pace that is Disney (we will need a holiday to recover from the holiday), we were nevertheless able to relax in the sumptuous surroundings of Seventh Heaven, gazing over the lush and tropical Emerald Island nature reserve. The weather was amazing (April) and we spent most breakfasts and lunches eating outside by the pool, with evening meals taken together in the dining room.
My elderly Mother, who has difficulty with stairs, benefitted from the downstairs bedroom while the children loved their rooms with the play stations. The fact that each bedroom had its own TV meant everyone could enjoy their own space and choice of programmes at the end of some very tiring, but memorable days.
The pool table in the games room was a big hit, mainly with the men who enjoyed a few drinks and a few competitions in the evenings, and the alarmed door from the lounge to the swimming pool was a godsend. The non-swimming 3-year-old in our party was unable to wander through to the pool area without family members knowing.
We would not hesitate to recommend your property to anyone contemplating a visit. Florida is indeed The Sunshine State and we would love to return to your superb villa in the future to take in the rest of Disney that we missed, along with a few of the other attractions and beaches.
Julie and Marc
Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewer name: Julie Ballard and Marc Boon, Southampton, United Kingdom
A lovely place to stay
My family and I stayed in July 2012 for 2 weeks, we found the villa very clean and well equipped and very well laid out loads of space and the pool was lovely too.
The management staff where very quick to sort out a small problem we had with the pool heating, a quick call and 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door and the problem was rectified immediately.
Perfectly placed for all the Disney parks.
We would highly recommend this villa definitely the best one we have had the pleasure in staying in and we have stayed in a few in Emerald Island resort.
Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewer name: The_madhouse, London, England