Emerald Island Resort is located in Kissimmee, Florida, just minutes from the main gate at Disney World and is set in over 300 acres. It's a 24hr a day secure gated community with a palm tree lined grand drive in and a fantastic clubhouse, located just inside the gates on the left, this is open daily from 8am to 10pm.
If you are staying at the Emerald Island Resort the first time you arrive at the gate you have to use the left lane and tell the security guard where you are staying, they may ask to see some paperwork with the address on, so have this ready. They will then tell you to go to the Emerald Island clubhouse and register your vehicle so you can obtain your parking permit / gate pass, this will cover the full duration of stay and give you quick access in and out of the community rather than registering with the security guard each time, which you have to do at some communities and can be a real pain!
If you have already booked your Emerald Island Resort vacation villa and want to speed up the registration process please download and complete this form, you can then just hand in at the clubhouse once you arrive.
On arrival you will be given a welcome booklet, this has useful information about the Emerald Island Resort community as well as important phone numbers like the local hospital, gate house security and nearby pharmacy.
Just incase you need it the address of the Emerald Island Clubhouse, it's 2751 Emerald Island Boulevard, Kissimmee, Florida, FL 34747 and there phone number is 407 787 3965. The gate house phone number is 407 397 9032 incase you have friends visiting and you want to let the guard know in advance.
Once you have your parking permit you can use the righthand lane when entering the gates and scan the barcode on the permit to open the gates.
Emerald Island Resort Street Parking
While staying on the Emerald Island Resort you need to obey by the parking rules otherwise your vehicle may get towed. Always park on the villa drive if possible but if you have to park on the street please follow this simple rule.... Parking is permitted on odd sides of the street during odd months and even side during even months.
Emerald Island Resort Clubhouse Facilities / Facts
- Clubhouse is open from 8am - 10pm.
- Heated Communal Pool and Spa (there is no lifeguard on duty so all children must be accompanied by a adult).
- Emerald Island Resort Tiki Bar with snacks and sodas as well as music and karaoke every Sunday. The Tiki bar serves cold beers and wine as well as hot food and snacks and is open from 11am to 10pm daily.
- Exercise room with running machines, exercise bikes, cross trainers and work out benches.
- Games Arcade, requires tokens which can be obtained from the change machine in the arcade room.
- Internet Cafe is Free for guests so you can check your emails, surf the web or update your Facebook status!
- Nature Walks, the Emerald Island Resort has 11 acres of woodland with a concrete path ideal for a morning jog or a gentle stroll to burn off a few calories!
- Tennis Courts, two full size floodlit courts, the courts are free of charge and you can hire equipment at a small fee.
- Basket Ball Court, there is a full size basket ball court next to the tennis courts.
- Sand Volley Ball court located by the main gate.
- Three Childrens play areas, the first is located at the clubhouse, the second is located at the junction of La Isla Drive and Lido Key Drive and the third is for guests staying in the phase 2 townhomes at the front of the community.
Currently there are NO free shuttles from the Emerald Island Resort clubhouse to any of the Orlando theme parks and they don't have a preferred service but if you speak to the concierge they should be able to arrange one for you or recommend a local company. For ease of getting around the Orlando area, we strongly recommend that you hire a car.
The clubhouse concierge can also help recommend local restaurants, golf courses and dinner shows but we will also be adding another blog post to help with this in advance.
Below is a quick video showing you everything the Emerald Island Resort has to offer and we hope you enjoy your stay here. To book one our Emerald Island Resort villas or ask any questions please contact the owners direct.
If you stayed on the Emerald Island Resort please let us know what you thought, if you have any tips or recommendations for future guests please leave these in the comments below and we will add them to the blog post.