Directions to Disney Springs
We have written a few posts on the transformation of Downtown Disney into Disney Springs, but what is the best way to get there and park?
- If taking the I4 - head east, and take exit 67 for Epcot, now follow the signs for Disney Springs.
- You will pass under the large Disney arches, and then take a right.
- Once through the above junction, keep in the right lane.
- You will reach a set of traffic lights outside the entrance to Typhoon Lagoon, keeping right head up the ramp in front of you.
- At the top of the ramp, take a left and then a right into the garage.
- As you enter the garage a board will tell you how many empty spaces are on each floor, head for the floor with the highest number of spaces! Although I don’t recommend the top floor if you are going during the day!
- Once you turn off onto the floor that you want, there are guide lights above the spaces to tell you when a space is available, you will be able to pull into a space that has a green light.
- This garage is the Orange Garage.
- Once you’ve got the family out of the car, if you head to the right, this will bring you out at Planet Hollywood, you will need to be on level 2 to walk across the gangway and into Disney Springs.
- If you head to the left exit, this will bring you out at Splitsville and the main entrance to the cinema.
- It’s very easy to walk around Disney Springs, soaking up the atmosphere on route! But should you have tired legs, there is also a ferry system that takes you around the lake, it’s free of charge and runs until 11.30pm, with several stops around Disney Springs.
Please find below a video on the parking system at the new Disney Spring garages.
Top Tip – Don’t miss out the Ghirardelli shop…. Free Samples!
A quick update, since we filmed this in October all of the signs have now been changed to read Disney Springs instead of Downtown Disney which is great, and they have also added a sign on the I4 at Exit 67 that says Disney Springs so a big improvement.
Disney springs is less then 20 minutes from all of the 600 Orlando vacation rentals we have available and is a great place to spend an evening with it's large number of restaurants that cater to everyones taste and budget. As well as world class dining and shows (Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba) there is live entertainment every night at various locations around Disney Springs, lots of bars and a 20 screen AMC cinema so there is something for everyone!
Why not drop the kids off at a movie and head to the Boathouse for drinks on the dock and watch the sun go down.
Let me know if you thought our directions to Disney Springs were correct or need any changes made.