Last night we checked out the new Blaze Pizza Restaurant at Disney Springs. Arriving just ahead of the dinner rush was a great plan, with no wait, we walked straight up to the counter. At just under $10 per pizza it’s a great alternative to the pricier restaurants at Disney Springs, whilst still providing a good quality meal.
The counter is very similar to what you would see at Subway, all the ingredients laid out in front of your eyes.
I went for the build your own option, with as many toppings as you like for the same price! Being vegetation, I went for artichokes, bell peppers, olives, red onions, zucchini, finished off with a pesto drizzle!
Lee, my husband, picked the BBQ CHKN from the signature pizza range, again the same price and you can add additional toppings for free! Blaze Pizza has a choice of 7 signature pizzas…
- MEAT LOVERS - pepperoni, crumbled meatballs, red onion, mozzarella, red sauce
- ART LOVERS - pepperoni, crumbled meatballs, red onion, mozzarella, red sauce
- GREEN STRIPE - pesto drizzle over grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, chopped garlic, mozzarella, arugula
- RED VINE - pesto drizzle over grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, chopped garlic, mozzarella, arugula
- VEG OUT - zucchini, mushrooms, red onion, mozzarella, gorgonzola, red sauce dollops
- LINK IN - Italian sausage, roasted red peppers, sauteed onions, mozzarella, red sauce
- WHITE TOP - white cream sauce with mozzarella, applewood bacon, chopped garlic, oregano, arugula
- BBQ CHKN - grilled chicken, mozzarella, red onion, banana peppers, gorgonzola, bbq sauce drizzle
- SIMPLE PIE - mozzarella, parmesan, red sauce
Whilst a gluten-free base is available, they do not use a separate oven or press for the gluten-free dough. If you are highly sensitive to gluten, please consider your dining choices carefully.
In addition to the pizzas, they have a range of 4 side salads and 2 entrée size salads that you could also choice from…
Blaze Pizza - Side Salads
- TOMATO, BASIL & OVALINI - ovalini mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, basil, arugula, balsamic glaze
- BEET & GOAT CHEESE - beets, goat cheese, almonds, arugula, house vinaigrette
- ROASTED VEGGIE & GORGONZOLA - roasted zucchini, roasted red peppers, gorgonzola, romaine, house vinaigrette
- CLASSIC CAESAR - shaved parmesan, seasoned croutons, romaine, Caesar dressing
Blaze Pizza - Entrée Size Salads
- ANTIPASTO - grilled chicken, applewood bacon, artichokes, roasted red pepper, red onion, shredded mozzarella, romaine, Italian vinaigrette
- CHICKEN CAESAR - grilled chicken, shaved parmesan, seasoned croutons, romaine, classic Caesar dressing
On selecting your pizza you are given a buzzer, so that you can get your drinks from the fountain machine, find a seat and wait in anticipation, whilst your pizza gets crisped to perfection in one of their Blazing hot fire ovens!
Once your buzzer goes off, head back to the counter for any last additions to your pizza including an array of drizzles and sauces.
Once we had our pizzas, we were asked several times if we had everything we needed and that the pizzas were good. In fact, we were asked so many times, it did make me wonder, if they knew something that I didn’t!
We didn’t need them, but I did notice some half size boxes by the door should you not be able to finish!
My only slight criticism would be the use of plastic cutlery, that said no reason why you can’t use fingers!
Both pizzas were delicious and we were very pleased with our choices and will be returning again soon, I’m sure!
Blaze Pizza is just one of the new restaurants recently opened at Disney Springs. With more new restaurants still under construction this will be the go to place for evening entertainment and dinning if it wasn't already!