How to get from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to the Windsor Hills Resort as quick as possible so you can start enjoying your holiday. The Orlando airport has a oneway system so once you have picked up your rental car and left the multi-storey car park you will join this oneway system.
- Take the 417 South (Toll Road – You will need some quarters for the toll road as the last booth is “Unmanned”).
- Take Exit 2 - Celebration (Unmanned Toll).
- Turn right into Celebration Ave at the traffic lights.
- Turn left onto highway 192 heading West. This will bring you on to the US 192 at Mile Marker (MM) 8.
- Heading West, you will travel over the I4, passing Wide World of Sports and the main junction for Disney on your right.
- After the Disney Junction move over to the left lanes, staying on US-192
- One of the first roads (on reaching the hotels) on the left is State Road 545 (N Old Lake Wilson Road). You will see Angels Buffet and Black Angus Steak House on your left. Take this road and 1 mile South you will see the entrance to Windsor Hills on your right.
- Turn right onto Teascone Blvd (Windsor Hills Entrance
The photo above shows a typical set of Florida toll booths, as you can guess the Exact Coins only takes exact coins and is unmanned. We recommend having a few extra coins ready as sometimes not all the coins register when you put them in which I know it's not right but for the sake of 25 cents are you going to hold up all the cars behind you, probably not.
The other Change Receipt lanes have lights above them so make sure you see a Green Arrow above the sign, indicating the lane is open. These are manned tolls and they do take coins and notes but only up to a $20 dollar bill.
You should have received a rental voucher with your check in details. Present this along with your photo ID to the security on arrival; they will issue you with a pass, which is to be displayed when on the community. The pass will be valid for your full stay.
PRINT ONE VOUCHER FOR EACH CAR
If you are using a Sat Nav, enter this address which will take you to the entrance of Windsor Hills - 2600 North Old Lake Wilson Road, Kissimmee, FL34747