As soon as you walk through the door, it is clear you made a great choice! The stunning open concept of the main floor layout offers plenty of space. The well-lit living room gives you the comfort of two couches, two chairs and a 58-inch TV, with a coffee/wine bar where you can make coffee, tea or a drink. Check out the spectacular view through the oversized sliding door to the patio. An adjacent dining area provides for a more formal dinner setting. The kitchen is well equipped with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and a spacious walk-in pantry, allowing the chef of the family to prepare delicious food to enjoy while you sit at the breakfast bar or kitchen table. Sit back, relax and watch a movie or the Big Game in the separate den that provides you with a 58-inch TV with surround sound, a comfortable couch, loveseat and a PlayStation 5 with a variety of games. The separate utility room includes high efficiency front loading washer and dryer.
Theatre/Games Room on main floor:
- Sofa and love seat
- Sony PS5 Gaming system with games
- Board games & puzzles
- 58-inch Smart TV with sound bar
- Plenty of seating for everyone: 2 full sized sofas and extra seating at the adjacent coffee/wine bar area
- 58-inch Smart tv with sound bar, local cable tv
- Open concept
- Fully stocked kitchen with seating for 8 people: 4 at the table and another 4 at the breakfast bar
- Walk-in pantry
- Pots, Pans, Bakeware & Cooking Utensils
- Dinnerware, Drinkware, & Cutlery
- Melamine plastic dinnerware & drinkware for around the pool
- Kitchen seating for 8: 4 at the table and another 4 at the breakfast bar
- Dining room seating for 6-8
- Outdoor patio seating for 6-8
Bedrooms – Lower and Upper floors.
Premium memory foam mattresses and 600 thread count sheets on every bed makes you feel like you are sleeping on a cloud, getting a good rest for the next day’s activities.
For your comfort and convenience, check out what you get in every bedroom:
Main floor Master – King bed, 55-inch Smart TV
Main floor Bed 3– Queen bed, 43-inch Smart TV
Second floor Master -- Queen bed, 55-inch Smart TV
Second floor Bed 4 – two twin beds, 43-inch Smart TV
Second floor Bed 5 – two twin beds, 43-inch Smart TV
- Main floor Master Ensuite – double vanity bathroom with soaker tub and walk-in shower
- Main floor Bed 3 Ensuite – single vanity bathroom with walk-in shower
- Second floor Master - single vanity bathroom with walk-in shower
- Second floor Bed 4 – single vanity bathroom with tub/shower
- Westerly-facing Inground L-shaped pool
- Spa with spillover feature
- Covered patio area with 43-inch outdoor Smart TV and ceiling fan
- Patio dining table that seats 6
- 2 chaise lounge chairs & 2 bistro chairs and table
- Pool toys
- View of pine trees and green space, with no neighbours directly to the back of the property
Free Hi Speed Wireless Internet
- Pack n play
- High Chair
- Booster seat
- Baby gates (top and bottom of stairs)
- Baby monitors
- Baby dinnerware (toddler plates, bowls and cutlery)
Calabay Parc Villas & Vacation Rentals in Orlando, Florida
Calabay Parc in Orlando offers attractive and spacious holiday rental villas direct from the owners. Located on HWY 27 in Davenport Florida all our Calabay Parc Orlando villas are only 20 minutes from Disney World and within easy reach of the theme parks.
You have a large Publix supermarket, restaurants and takeaways within minutes of the community at Berry Town Center located next to Highlands Reserve. These well designed vacation rental villas range from 3 to 5 bedroom, and offer an excellent bedroom to bathroom ratio. All our Calabay Parc Orlando villas have pools, some have Spas (even Mickey Mouse Shaped!) and the added benefit of a Game rooms.
Calabay Parc (Calabay Park) is close to Interstate 4 which is the main Florida highway that runs from Tampa to Daytona and gives easy access to the Gulf Coast (Clearwater) and Atlantic Coast (Cocoa Beach) beaches which are about an hour away. If you have any questions about our Calabay Parc Orlando villas please contact the owners direct.
As you will see from all of the Calabay Parc reviews of our luxury Orlando villas this is great place for your dream holiday in the sun. The Calabay Parc villa owners are constantly adding new guest reviews so check back soon to read more about your potenial holiday home!
Note: If you are looking for Calabay Parc at Tower Lake please click on the link as this is Calabay Parc. They both located on HWY 27 in Davenport but are about 10 miles apart. Calabay Parc is located close to Hampton Lakes and Highlands Reserve where as Calabay Parc at Tower Lake is 10 miles further South on HWY27 and is close to Southern Dunes and Ridgewood Lakes.
Previous 6 months |
Next 6 months
Previous 6 months |
Next 6 months
Rental rates quoted in
Rental rates additional information
State and Local taxes not included
Security deposit of $500 USD will be held on your card until 72 hours after departure
Pool heat for an additional charge
Clean fee of $220 USD not included
Have you stayed here? Share your thoughts –
write a review
Ohana villa Calabay park 7th to 21st October 2023
What a wonderful villa this is and the team at AAA luxury villas, together with Sean And Amanda made our stay perfect. They really did pull out all the stops for us. We can’t fault them. We had very good communication with the owners and letting agents throughout and all provided a gold service they can be proud of. The villa pack was easy to follow and provided all the information we needed for a very smooth holiday.
The villa is spacious, well maintained, thoughtfully decorated and furnished to a high standard. It is ideally located for the theme parks or day trips to the costal cities. The area is very pleasant and well maintained.
We will certainly recommend this villa and would hope to return for another holiday in the future.
Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewer name: The lowmans, Chepstow United kingdom
Thank you for your thoughtful review and for choosing Ohana Villa Florida for your vacation! We're absolutely delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.